Yes, at MediaSpark you get paid to play games!
Better yet, you are part of a team that designs, produces, and sells award-winning educational games, simulations, mobile apps, and web platforms that are used by people around the world.
Our products make a positive and lasting impact in people’s lives, from children to adults and multinational corporations. We are at the forefront of changing how the world learns.
Join our team as a programmer and discover what it is like to love your work and be proud of bringing good things to the world.
Programmer / Application Developer
Job #1001, Posted July 2014
- Program software applications, including apps, games, simulations, and web platforms.
- Work closely with project managers, product designers, graphic designers, and other application developers.
- Stay informed of new programming tools, technologies, methods, and processes.
Your personality, capabilities, and past experience are more important to us than educational degrees, diplomas, and certifications. Show us what you have done and what you can do with one or more of these technologies:
- Web Development
Experience designing, building, and connecting with databases using the SQL query language. Experience with MS SQL Server would be helpful.
Flash (ActionScript programming) and HTML5 Canvas.
- This job is for an entry-level or mid-level programmer.
- Job location is downtown Sydney, NS, Canada. Candidates who are already living in or near Sydney or have a connection to Cape Breton Island are preferred because we cannot assist with relocation time, expenses, work visas, or other such requirements.
- There is no scheduled closing date for this job. We will hire the first person that meets our requirements (we may hire two people).
- Find out more about working with us by reviewing the information on our JOBS page at www.MediaSpark.com/jobs
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume online for this particular job number and title.